Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August 2011 - Editorial


August... Already! What's in store?

Reader's will already notice that news posts have been less. I still have a lot to show from 7's day and that will continue through August, however news will be posted as links on Facebook. The RE-Xtreme Website / Blog will be a showcase for owners and experiences rather than re-tweets of news.

So, if you attend any events, shoot a cool Rx or want to present your own, let me know. I'll be more than happy to showcase it to the world.

Personally, I'll be heading to D1 next week for the Sunday Finals at Ebisu. I'm going along to support the efforts of those still in the area surrounding Fukushima and it's been a while since I've attended a D1 event. I'm in need a refreshing view of proceedings and a re-acquaintance with Ebisu.

Features from D1 will probably include the recently repaired and NOS punching R-Magic machine, as it's the only FD3s entry, but Imamura's FC and Suenaga's Rx-8 may get a close-up too.  I may try to set up some other cool machine features while I'm at the track. It's almost Matsuri time also. RE-Amemiya have some new parts so I'll try and check those out too.

Much to see, much to do.

Anything you need, drop me a line, the contacts page has the info.

Russ - editor.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or contribute any additional information.

Don't be anonymous, share your thoughts.